Stainless Steel Material Specification's
304 Stainless Steel
Food contact equipment, work surfaces, containers and sinks are made from type 304 stainless steel. This is for areas which demand the highest levels of cleanliness to maintain the stringent requirements of customer service and health security.
All supplied work surfaces and sinks are 304 throughout to maintain environmental safety as a priority.
304 shelves are available for areas including sea food production, wet rooms and clean rooms for manufacturing.
430 Stainless Steel
The chromium of 17 percent stainless steel is 430 grade and is commonly used for housings, shelving, storage, equipment enclosures, and splash backs, where requirements for corrosion resistance and product safety aren't quite so demanding.
Our stainless steel tables are supplied with 430 shelves as standard to give the product life the longevity and safety required for commerce and industry.
SSHB WASH HAND BASIN 413 x 380 x 380 mm (17” x 15” x 15”) INCLUDING MIXER TAP WITH CROSS HEAD HANDLES
- Up stand to rear - 5.5” deep bowl
- Size in inches: 17” long x 15” deep x 15” high
- Size in millimetres: 430 mm long x 380 mm deep x 380 mm high
- Box Includes: 1 x SSHB wash hand basin - simple instructions
- 1 x Mixer tap - cross head handles
- 1 x Wall bracket 1 x waste & bottle trap